Today’s prompt from Holley Gerth: We’ve been walking the path of God-sized dreams together for a few months now. Will you share an update with us about your dream? Let us know where you are with it–the happy and the hard. Tell us how we can pray for you and your dream too.
- Community Leader Coordinator for (in)courager Community Groups
- Raising Generations Today Conference team member
- Allume contributing writer
- Encouraged women as part of the (in)courage (in)RL conference – in the videos & on social media
- Invitation to speak later this year, and possibly in 2015
- Invited to be part of another contributor site (not yet announced)
- Blog posts on (in)courage
- Submitted a guest post to Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Discovered a love for proof-reading/editing
- Began a Virtual Assistant business to help other women pursue their dreams
- There are some parts of my dream that God has allowed me to pursue because He believes I’m ready.
- There are other parts of my dream that God has brought into my life unexpectedly, because He believes – even when I don’t – that I’m ready.
- There are parts of my dream that I’ve not been given the green light to chase because God knows there is still training to be done.
I’m linking up with Holley Gerth today – will you join me in reading the other God Size Dream team posts?