WHAT IS THE “BEHIND THE SCENES” LINK UP?
- I’m not a speaker – yet I was part of a panel with women I admire greatly.
- I’m not a “big” blogger – yet I had lunch with women I consider in that category, and they knew who I was.
- Any time I thought I knew what I was doing, I would stick my foot in my mouth or act a fool in front of someone I desperately wanted to meet.
- I’m a mama who is passionate about community and I was able to share that with two wonderful women.
- I’m type-A and love taking notes at conferences – but God put it on my heart to just sit and be filled. To overflowing.
- I hate crying in public – and then Jennie Allen went and had me ugly sobbing all over sweet Anna.
- Any planning I was supposed to do never happened – and when I got down low, God was raised high and filled my empty places.