A few random notes:
1. I’m 37 weeks pregnant. Which means Madison is full term and can make her arrival at any time…a happy and scary thought, all at the same time! I feel so blessed with this pregnancy, it has all gone so well. I’m definitely tired, my feet are out of control puffy, and sleep is pretty non-existent at this point, but I’m healthy and so is Madi, so it makes it all worth it.
2. Matt & I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on the 28th. I love being married to my best friend 🙂
3. It snowed. In October. Uh….what?
4. We went to visit Dan, Kat & Bella this past weekend so we enjoyed the snow while we were there. It’s probably our last visit until Madi is old enough to travel long-ish distances, which makes me sad, but I’m so glad we were able to spend time with them. Matt was happy I didn’t go into labor while we were there, which I think will be a theme over the next few weeks 🙂
5. I was sad to miss the Relevant Conference this past weekend, but after great news at my doctor’s appointment on Friday, being 37 weeks pregnant, celebrating our anniversary, and getting to visit family, I know God’s plans were for me to rest and relax. I would have loved to have gone, and was sad to know that so many wonderful bloggers that I know were only minutes from my home, but I know that the fabulous woman who was able to buy my ticket had a great time 🙂 I hope she was blessed! And I found out that my sister will go with me next year, making it more exciting and less scary, all at the same time 🙂
Some photos from the weekend: