Usually by this point in the year I’ve done most of my Christmas shopping and mailed out Christmas cards. This year, I’ve done almost nothing, I have no idea what anyone in my family wants for Christmas, and I’m not sure Christmas cards will be a thing this year. Honestly, it all feels pretty overwhelming. I’m not going to be very helpful if you’re looking for gift ideas for kids (although really…don’t buy a Scruff-a-Luv...that thing is trash), or the men in your life, but I thought I’d give you some ideas if you wanted to put together a gift to honor the holy hustler in your life. Pop a few of these into a cute gift basket and you’ll not only have a gift they’ll love, but one that also supports the holy hustle of other business owners. Winning!
Some affiliate links are included below.
- A copy of Holy Hustle
- A “Work Hard, Rest Well” mug
- “What You Begin in Faith” canvas artwork
- An organic cotton travel poncho from Zestt (or almost anything from this fabulous company, owned by my cousin!)
- A box from An Inside Crush – these amazing boxes can be purchased one time or as a subscription & include a carefully curated collection of seasonal home decor (and is owned by my fantastic sister-in-law!)
- A pack of these inspirational cards from Graceful Sage
- The “You’ve Got This” box from Surprise Gift Co.
- Alex & Ani Arrows of Friendship Bracelet
- 2019 PowerSheets Goal Planner
- Chocolate Caramel Stroopwafels
- Cute motivational pencils
BONUS: You could also pop in a giftcard to Starbucks (or their favorite local coffee shop), buy the writer in your life a subscription to Tricia Goyer’s “Write That Book” group, or grab a giftcard to their local spa so they can go spend some time resting well.
What are YOUR favorite gifts to for the holy hustlers in your life?
Lila Diller says
I stopped sending out Christmas cards a couple years ago, because it was adding too much stress, both in time and finances. I wanted to let you know that I’ve included your Holy Hustle book in my Black Friday (and Cyber Monday) Gift Guide for Christians of all ages. It’s at http://www.liladiller.com/blog/blackfriday2018 if you want to take a look. 🙂