I wish I’d had these healthy living bundles when I first started my faith & fitness journey. The more I learn, the more questions I have, so I’ve been digging into the incredible content offered in this year’s collection.
Here’s the bottom line – if you are interested in healthy living of ANY kind – from fitness to food and every kind of DIY in between, this is an absolute must have. Instead of paying a crazy amount of money for a course you can only access for a limited time, you’ll have these items forever. You just download them to your computer and read at your leisure! It’s fantastic!
I totally bought one for myself, so I can promise you that it is totally worth the money, a really simple process to get your downloads, and 100% useful. Oh and you save 98% when you purchase the bundle by Sept. 26th (otherwise you’d have to buy everything separately and spend a TON of money).
Here are my favorites from the bundle:
- Stress Solutions by Evan Brand at Not Just Paleo ($24.00)
- The Natural Beauty Course by Becca Piastrelli at The Dabblist ($47.00)
- Herbal Tea Kick-Start Guide by Kami McBride at Living Awareness ($147.00)
- Nutrition Reset by Dietitian Cassie ($49.00)
- Jumpstart Your Urban Farm by Greg Peterson at Urban Farm ($67.00)
- Gluten-Free Party Food by Lindsay Garza at Veggie Balance ($3.00)
- Why Won’t My Child Eat by Mary Voogt at Just Take a Bite ($9.99)
- Fresh Start by Kresha Faber at Nourishing Joy ($59.00)
- Easy Paleo Instant Pot Recipes by Dr. Karen Lee at DrKarenSLee.com ($14.99)
- Real Food on a Real Budget by Stephanie Langford at Keeper of the Home ($18.97)
- Living Healthy with Chocolate by Adriana Harlan at Living Healthy with Chocolate ($22.97)
And my favorite bonus? Definitely the FREE Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value) from Orglamix!
You guys. Those first two items alone are more expensive than the entire bundle! And those were only my favorites from each category – you get SO much more! Frankly it’s worth it to pay the bundle price even if you’re only interested in one or two of the product because you still save a ton.
Anyway, go check it out here for yourself and then let me know what your favorite addition to the healthy living bundle is! I’ll just be over here trying to decide which eBook to read first!