Did you know that I used to do a weekly “Friday Favorites” blog post? Somewhere between book writing, writing for work, and trying to remember to wear something that wasn’t athlesiure, I lost the motivation & creativity to uh…well…do anything fun over here.
I have a terrible track record for committing to a series, but a few friends have been doing some really fun things lately, I’ve found some products I keep recommending to people, and it felt like a good time to bring back the “favorites” – but with a new name. Because I have no idea if I’m going to share 5 products, 5 links, 5 songs, or 5 Bible verses I’m loving.
It’s my blog, I can be as open-ended as I want to be 😉
Here’s this week’s 5 on Friday:
- Coaching with Stacey Thacker – So much of what I’ve learned about writing, community building, and being an authentic, personable speaker I’ve learned from Stacey. If you have a passion to write, speak, or start an online ministry you’ll want to check out her brand new coaching services. She’s not paying me to say that, I just love her. If you sign up before Feb. 1st you can get an hour of coaching for just $30!
- Swayology Coaching with Anne Watson – What? Two friends launching two amazing coaching courses at the same time? I KNOW! If you’re looking for someone to offer branding and marketing coaching, Anne is your gal. I’m honestly just mad that I didn’t think about creating this coaching service first – but if I had to recommend anyone else to you, it would be Anne. She’s smart, funny, honest, and knows her stuff. You’ll love her.
- How to Draw Cute Stuff – My 7 year old is incredibly creative and loves art. Fortunately, she doesn’t read my blog or she would learn that she’s going to get this SUPER CUTE book for Valentine’s Day. I can’t wait to see what adorable things she creates, although I’m secretly hoping for a giraffe.
- Rad & Happy Planner – Although I use my online calendar for everything, I still love a good paper planner, especially if it gives me room for to-do lists, meal planning, and goal setting. I already subscribe to Rad Mail and Color Happy, so it’s no surprise that I ADORE this planner. It gives you the freedom to start whenever you want, includes coloring pages throughout, and frankly just makes me really happy when I use it.
- EttaVee – I’ve been following Jessi’s account on Instagram for about a year and finally realized that she has an iCanvas shop where you can find affordable prints of her artwork! The colors make me so happy and “Bright Brushstrokes XXXIV” looks AMAZING in my office.
What are you loving right now? I’d love to hear about it! In the meantime, make sure you’re following me on Instagram or Facebook so you can join me for a special Valentine’s Day series. What if we spend some time this month focusing less on how one day of the year makes us feel, and instead focus on the characteristics of God that we can emulate as we love others well? So, that’s what we’re going to do!