Crystal is passionate about living authentically in the beautiful, messy, unfinished parts of life. She is a pre-school wrangling, coffee & chocolate loving, full-time working mama married to her high-school sweetheart. Crystal has a passion for stewarding the words of women into the world in ways that bring glory to God. She is a speaker, author, blogger, editor, coach, and social media marketer who loves collaborating with individuals and organizations.
Crystal has also been featured at HolleyGerth.com, MothersofDaughters.com and TriciaGoyer.com, as well as several magazines and podcasts (A full list of Crystal’s writing, speaking and podcasts she’s been featured on can be found here), and loves connecting with new friends on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Crystal has a heart for encouraging women to live authentic lives, online and in real life and offers a unique perspective as a small-town blogger who has used her internet community to learn how to build real life community. Her heart to is to encourage, equip and inspire women of all ages to find, build and stay in healthy, God-honoring community.
- Happy to host or MC your event, develop a talk specific to your event theme, or focus on one of the following:
- Discovering the Freedom of Holy Hustle
- The Journey from Jealousy to Joy
- Living As Co-Workers In The Kingdom (as a full-time working mama)
- Getting Free & Staying Free – discovering our place in God’s plan and working together, not against one another
- Redefining Success – how the world’s view of failure can really lead to success in God’s kingdom
- Practical, Hands-On Social Media & Graphic Design “How To” Labs
- Intentional Social Media
Related Blog Posts
- May the Words
- Living Unfiltered
- Authenticity vs. Airing of Grievances
- Reality vs. Perception
- End the Expectation of Perfection With A Change In Perspective
- Our Purpose Isn’t Perfection
In addition to speaking and hosting, Crystal is an accomplished Freelance Assistant & Communications Consultant who would love to help you:
- edit content
- host your book/project launch teams
- assist with the creation and execution of social media strategies
- discover new/exciting ways to introduce new audiences to your brand message
- collaborate with design teams to create compelling and highly shareable graphics
- assist with brand management across all platforms
Click here to download a brochure for more information.
Interested in Collaborating?
Please complete the form below with as much information as possible, and allow 24 hours for a response. Thanks!